Cast Iron Baked Chicken
On days that I work, I’m not always in the mood to come home and stand in the kitchen for 45 minutes while I cook something. So, I always have some sort of quick fix in the freezer or fridge. This morning, I set out chicken leg quarters that were already seasoned. Here’s how I cooked them since we don’t, currently, own a grill.
Put a little bit of olive oil in the bottom on the cast iron skillet (just enough so the chicken doesn’t stick). Place chicken into the skillet and cover with foil.
Place chicken in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes. (Or until chicken is done)
Take the foil off and for about 4 minutes, put the chicken under the broiler. I put it on the top oven rack to get the optimum browning. (I really love crispy skin)
Be careful taking it out, and Enjoy!
- chels-car likes this
- jankowskihi6 likes this
- christiname09 likes this
- queenofyum reblogged this from projecttastytreats
- reachingmygoals likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- notjustfood reblogged this from projecttastytreats
- inside-my-damaged-heart reblogged this from immamakeyahungry
- kassa-fabrication likes this
- littlemisssunshine86 reblogged this from projecttastytreats
- immamakeyahungry reblogged this from projecttastytreats
- projecttastytreats posted this